Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Natural Wooden Our Maine Dollhouse ~ What Our Customers Say

Awesome investment for your child!



I wanted to say how pleased I was with the doll house, furniture and little people I purchased from you. I purchased "The Maine Doll House" set and the family of four.

 It arrived promptly and was well packaged.


 Upon opening I was very impressed with the fit and finish and the overall design. I thought the included assembly video was a very nice touch, but the paper instruction were perfectly clear. The spacer blocks provided were very helpful and ensured everything lined up 
perfectly. It took a total of 40 minutes to assemble and when done I was truly amazed.

We gave it to our granddaughter today and after watching her play with it for 2 hours I can only say thank you. 




Finest Maine tradition, expert craftsmanship, great quality for a heirloom toy at a good price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment